Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tony Romo looked good at practice today

Tony Romo was back at practice today and had a good practice. The Cowboys have a practice tomorrow as well, but then will have the rest of the weekend off.
"It's still not all the way healed, but it's getting there," Romo said. "I can definitely grip the ball much better."

"We don't know what is going to happen in two weeks," he said. "I do know I am going to use [the splint] and pretend like I have to use it [against Washington]. If I don't, it's just a positive."
Tony Romo shouldn't have to try to do too much, but the offensive line needs to better protect the QB better.
"I don't think it's a matter of him coming in and trying to be Superman and really saving this team," Owens said. "We have more than enough capable guys in the locker room to make plays for him."
The Cowboys are 5-4 and in last place in the NFC East. With 7 games (many of them tough ones) to go, the Cowboys need Romo and their other injured players to come back healthy against Washington, who are 6-3 and on a bye as well.

No comments: